IND AS (IFRS) CONSULTING TEAM
B.Com., FCMA, FCA, AIV, LIII, DISA (ICAI)
MUKESH KUMAR GUPTA
AARTI RAJESH SHARMA
B.Com., FCMA, MBA (Fin.)
PAWAN KUMAR PARIHAR
About the Director
B.Com., FCA, FCMA, AIV, LIII, DISA (ICA)
CAREER HISTORY & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Mr. Balwinder Singh is a practising professional since 1997 and has rendered professional services in the field of in implementation and monitoring of accounting systems, costing systems, management information systems, internal control systems, rendering management consultancy services and advisory services to various medium and large scale organisations.
He has specialisation in the field of:
- IFRS implementation
- Accounting Standards compliance
- Management Consultancy
- Due Diligence
- Systems study and implementation.
He is Author of publication “Conceptual Clarity on Accounting Standards (including comparison with IFRS) and Conceptual Clarity on Accounting Standards (Guide for students)”
He is the renowned faculty / speaker on Indian Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards having experience of over 19 years and has addressed large number of sessions across India. His papers on Accounting Standards & IFRS are regulary published in professional journals.
He is member of various boards & committees of premier accounting bodies of the and of Govt. of India, namely:
- Chairman, Cost Accounting Standards Board
- Member, Cost Auditing Standards Board
- Technical Advisor, Government Accounting Standards Advisory Board
- Member, Committee on Professional Ethics & Independence of SAFA: South Asian Federation of Accountants, an apex body of SAARC
- Central Council Member, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
He has also been member of following boards & committees:
- SAFA: South Asian Federation of Accountants’ Committee on Accounting & Auditing Standards, an apex body of SAARC
- Accounting Standards Board of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Committee on implementation of IFRS in Indian Railways Finance Corporation (IRFC)
- Committee of Government of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs on the revision of Depreciation rates (Schedule XIV) prescribed under the Companies Act.
- Chairman, Committee for Training of Accounting Technicians of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Represented ICAI in Confederation of Asian & Pacific Accountants (CAPA)– the largest regional accountancy organisation and its geographical area spans half the globe. It has a membership of 34 accountancy organisations in 24 jurisdictions.
- Represented India in First Accounting Standard Setters Meet for IFAC-International Federation of Accountants at Sri Lanka
- Represented India in Accounting bodies meeting of SAARC Countries at Maldives